Benefits & fees
Join us and your organisation will benefit from:
- This website - as a channel for you to describe your business, to promote your news, products, services, events and activities. The directory has very high search rankings and for smaller businesses this alone can justify membership. You will be included in one of the most comprehensive directory resources of businesses and academia with more tools and sections being added soon
- Access to shared learning and peer groups – a full calendar, an average of more than one course per business day
- Hearing new ideas and meeting colleagues at a varied events schedule
- Recruitment Gateway - enabling you to recruit talented employees as Cambridge companies join together to tell people how attractive the region is
- Being part of the network of networks, with the ability to join some of the associated special interest groups and exchange views with bodies such as the Local Enterprise Partnerships
Cambridge Network membership fees vary according to size and type of organisation. You can choose to upgrade to a higher membership level to take advantage of additional services including training or recruitment.
Please see the membership and fee structure table.
Interested in recruitment? See fees for recruitment services.
Basic membership fees
- Individuals and organisations with 1-5 staff (charities with up to 100 staff) = £50
- Organisations with 6-20 staff = £250
- Organisations with 21-50 staff = £500
- Organisations with >50 staff (and charities with >100 staff) = £1,000
- Founder = £5,000
- Enhanced Founder = £20,000
- Membership benefits are available to all staff of a member organisation.
- Size of organisation - and thus the basic membership fee - is generally determined by the number of employees of the parent organisation, as reported in the organisation's accounts at Companies House.
- Students and staff of the University of Cambridge, Anglia Ruskin University, University of East Anglia, University of Essex, and the Open University are included under their University's membership
- Fees are subject to VAT and payable annually.
- Founder membership packages can be tailored to include recruitment, training or promotional benefits as required. Please contact us for more information.
Limited access to Cambridge Network services is available to jobseekers and non-members. Become a registered user at no cost by logging in here.
Jobseekers can add a CV and apply for jobs in Cambridge Network's Recruitment Gateway.
Non-members are welcome to attend certain open events, usually at a non-member rate. Details of costs are found on specific event pages.