Being the first point of contact for visitors to the building, you will need to have excellent customer service and enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis. As well as Reception duties, you will also work closely with the various departments within Cambridge Network. This will involve supporting the team with the many events that they run throughout the year, creating name badges and designing promotional flyers, allowing you to get creative.
Main duties include:
- Receiving visitors to the building
- Answering calls and directing them as appropriate
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Handling seminar centre enquiries
- Events Administration – dealing with delegate correspondence, mailing event invites, registering delegates, creating delegate lists, dealing with parking enquiries and creating name badges
- Assisting with other general administration tasks as and when required.
This is a rewarding position that you will be able to really make your own. Our offices are based in an enviable location with an onsite café just outside the city centre. Candidates will need to have had relevant experience in order to be invited to interview.
Please click “Apply Now” and include a cover letter outlining your experience and explaining why you would like to be a part of the Cambridge Network team.