This position is for a part-time employee, working up to 5 hrs per day for 4 to 5 days a week, but could be full time depending on what additional work can be done.
Although we are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, this position might also suit a Finance Director who is interested in working part time and could over time grow into a board level position.
Might well suit someone with children at school who would like to fit their office hours around what that entails.
Primary areas of responsiblity:
- Running the financial side of the business.
- Guiding the company as it grows/expands.
- Looking after the day to day accounts.
- Working with our accountants on annual accounts.
- Order processing, including invoicing, etc...
- Processing and filing quarterly VAT returns.
- EEC VAT returns.
- Handling pay roll (via pay roll company).
- Looking after company benefits (pension, medical, etc...).
- Dealing with expenses, purchasing, etc...
Other areas of potential responsiblity:
- Running the office.
- Looking after contracts.
- Looking after compliance related issues.
- Handling insurance (office, PI, etc...).
- Looking after customers / visitors.
- Anything else to help the business...
- Degree in Finance or accountancy qualification.
- 5+ years experience as Financial Controller/Director.