[Senior] Marketing Manager
This position is for a full-time employee, who can take responsibility for all our marketing, in particular our press releases and web-site, but also things such as product brochures, company brochures, etc....
Some experience is required, but this is very much a hands on job, working with an external consultant who is an expert in the printing industry (on brochures), as well as our PR agency (on press releases).
Knowledge of the printing industry is extremely important, particularly related to flexographic (labels and flexibles) and litho-offset (newspaper, commercial sheet-fed and commercial heat-set (web)) printing.
Primary areas of responsiblity:
- Running the marketing side of the business.
- Developing marketing plans for the business.
- Writing / releasing regular press-releases.
- Developing a range of product and company brochures.
- Looking after the current web site.
- Further developing the current web site.
- Developing a presence on social media (facebook, twitter, etc...).
- Working with customers on case studies.
- Working with printing publications to cover Hamillroad products.
Other areas of potential responsiblity:
- Promotional products.
- Degree in Marketing (or equivalent).
- 5+ years experience in marketing.
- Knowledge of the printing industry