Here are a few of the reasons why CN eLearning is so exciting:
1. There is an amazing choice of more than 160 courses. The sheer number of courses gives you scope to build your knowledge in a wide range of important areas, from communication & social skills to management & leadership; food safety & hygiene to finance; literacy skills to customer service.
2. You save time. All courses take a maximum of 15 minutes to complete. While it might be difficult to devote an hour to online training, just a quarter of an hour now and again is do-able for most people, whether you are at home, between meetings or on the move. There's also a choice of formats – you can select the full (15 minute) module for expanded interactive learning, a five-minute refresher or a two-minute video. Courses also include:
- Knowledge checks
- Case studies
- Fact sheets
3. You save money. A single CN eLearning passport covers a learner for a whole year. One passport costs £150+VAT and gives access to the comprehensive library of over 160 digital training sessions, with regular updates and additions.
4. You can develop your career. If the pandemic means you have been furloughed, lost your job, or face an uncertain future, here is a cost-effective way to increase your skillset. It's a bonus that all courses will earn you valuable CPD (continuing professional development) points.
5. Ensure business compliance. Whether you (or your staff) need to be up to speed on issues like equality & diversity, health & safety, or information security, CN eLearning has it covered.
6. Record your learning journey. Learners and managers can keep track of completed learning, set due dates and download CPD reports.
CN eLearning is the latest addition to our learning catalogue. Visit the CN eLearning page to find out more or contact the team for more information.
Of course, the Learning Collaboration continues to offer both in-house and open courses on the broad variety of subjects requested by our members. The pandemic has led us to take most of these courses online and we continue to work closely with our expert trainers to deliver quality sessions – you can see the full range of training courses on offer here.