Magna Innovation Day - Welcome to Mobility (a Cambridge Network event)
MAGNA INNOVATION DAY 2019 comprises two elements:
Start-ups and researchers: Schedule your 1-2-1 meetings to discuss your ideas with the Magna R&D team
Lunch and presentation:
A networking lunch and a Magna presentation on how technology is now driving the future mobility ecosystem.
For the 1-2-1 Meetings:
Magna is seeking exciting cross-sector innovation in a wide range of domains that can be applied to automotive:
- ADVANCED MATERIALS AND PROCESSING
- COATINGS & JOINING TECHNIQUES
- NET SHAPED FORMING / ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- SENSORS (INCL. VISION, LIDAR AND RADAR)
- LOCALISATIONAL AND MAPPING TECHNIQUES
- SENSOR VALIDATION / DATA ANALYTICS
- MACHINE DIAGNOSTICS / PROGNOSTICS
- DRIVER MONITORING (WELLBEING / ALERTNESS, ETC)
- ELECTRIC TRACTION MOTORS
- POWER ELECTRONICS
- ELECTRONICS THERMAL MANAGEMENT
- ENERGY STORAGE (INCL. BATTERIES / SUPERCAPS)
- COMPUTATIONALLY EFFICIENT DEVICES
- FAST CODE / SOFTWARE PERFORMANCE
- ADVANCED ROBOTICS IN MANUFACTURING
- HUMAN + MACHINE COLLABORATION
Additional innovative technologies welcome.
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to be considered for a 1-2-1 meeting on Monday 3rd June.
- To book to attend the free networking lunch please either click the Book Now button above, or you can also use Eventbrite
Magna is a company of entrepreneurial-minded people dedicated to delivering innovative solutions today while defining tomorrow. We are a mobility technology company and one of the world's largest suppliers to the automotive industry. Our agility and expertise make us the ideal partner for autonomy, electrification and building complete vehicles.
CONNECT WITH US
University of Cambridge
JJ Thomson Avenue
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB3 0HE