Career paths into Product Management and Product Marketing (a Cambridge Network+ partners event)
|Date||Monday 30 September 2019|
|Times||7.00pm - 9.00pm|
|Venue||Upstairs room of the Boathouse Pub, 14 Chesterton Road, CB4 3AX|
|Cost||Free for Members | Free for Non-Members|
This event will cover:
- Where do most Product Managers come from - engineering, technical, marketing, sales, operations, other?
- What skills sets do these practitioners inherently bring to product management and marketing?
- What knowledge bridges are needed to jump the gap?
Arthur Meadows, one of the co-founders of CPMN, will present some of the sector's findings on the career trajectory into Product Management / Marketing. Céline Sharpe, Lead Product Writer at FIS, will provide her insights in moving from technical author to product marketer.
This event should appeal to you if you are:
- thinking of branching out into product marketing
- interested in meeting peers from other companies
- just curious
7.00pm - Registration and networking over drinks
7.30pm - Talks by Arthur Meadows and Céline Sharpe
8.15pm - Discussion
9.00pm - Further networking if you'd like to stay on!
Attendance is FREE to all members and non-members. Please register by clicking Book Now!
|Want to hear about other events?
To hear about future events, jobs, courses and news please sign up here
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.
14 Chesterton Road
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB4 3AX