Behaviour Based Hiring & Development
Businesses and their leaders are facing change and growth at never seen levels. Linear careers are becoming rare. Being a good expert does not make a good leader.
How can businesses increase organisational resilience, become more effective, and conquer uncharted territories when it comes to recruitment and talent development?
In this half day course Ulrich Seega, a talent strategy advisor with a background in live radio broadcasting, military mountain troop training, and executive search, will take you through the fundamentals and opportunities of aligning business strategy to talent strategy by using behavioural and psychometric assessments.
- Changes affecting today’s business landscape.
- Trends in talent that impact business strategy.
- Career trends.
- History of behavioural analysis.
- How to choose a psychometric tool.
- Creating a suitable process.
- How to integrate psychometrics into a recruitment process.
- Applications and case studies for recruitment and development.
Interactive workshop with theoretical and practical elements.
|Duration: Half Day||Credits: 1.1|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £165+VAT|
|Times: 9.30am - 12.30pm||Non-member Cost: £248+VAT|
7-8 Clifton Court
Cherry Hinton Road
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB1 7BN
|Non Member Fee £248.00||£ 248.00 + £ 49.60 VAT|