How to Build Resilience Workshop
Life can be very stressful and pressured at times, we have so many things to make our lives easier but actually we can often feel overwhelmed. Its at times like this that our physical and mental resilience are most tested and yet we often put our own self-care at the bottom of the pile. If we don’t redress this balance than that little constant pressure can affect our mental and physical health to a point where actually we are unable to function at our best -our work, relationship and self, start to suffer.
In this 1.5 hour session, Joanna Shurety, Health Coach, will explore what stress does to our bodies and minds, how it can manifest in ourselves, and will teach strategies to build resilience at these times.
- What is stress – and what does it mean to me
- Physical and mental impact of stress
- Effective strategies for building resilience
- Personal action plan for building resilience
Who is it for:
- Anyone who feels the overwhelm of work/ life and would like to improve their physical and/ or mental resilience.
Interactive workshop with a blend of theoretical and practical elements.
|Duration: 1.5 hours||Credits: 0.4|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Member Cost: £60.00+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £90.00+VAT|
7-8 Clifton Court
Cherry Hinton Road
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB1 7BN
|Non Member Fee £90.00||£ 90.00 + £ 18.00 VAT|