Developing Resilience at Work Training Course
Understand the skills required to be resilient in these challenging times, and develop techniques to enhance self-control and choice so you can manage and reduce levels of stress and anxiety.
This course is part of our online training calendar. Book below!
This training course is delivered online in four micro learning sessions. The sessions are designed to help understand the skills required to be resilient in these challenging times, and to be able to have the self-control and choice so you can manage and reduce levels of stress and anxiety.
The learning will help you:
Understand the dangers of our current situation – confinement, loneliness, anxiety, disconnect, lack of structure, conflict, lack of routine
Become aware of the impact of our thoughts on our emotions and behaviour
Conserve energy by understanding and accepting our situation: accept that change is a natural and unavoidable part of life
Be able to keep things in perspective and in context
Reduce self-limiting thoughts and negative energy and to see other possibilities
To build a positive routine, develop key rituals and build effective habits: look for opportunities for self-discovery
Identify active coping strategies, including your social support network and connections
Nurture a positive view of yourself and your abilities
Develop an optimistic approach and thought process - Identify opportunity from adversity
Be able to set realistic goals and reflect on positive outcomes: take decisive actions that will help you face your challenges (goals)
Micro Learning Sessions
Session 1 – Self Awareness and Self-Regulation (1.5 hour)
- Understand how resilient attitudes and behaviours can be learned
- Learn how to acquire a stronger sense of control when faced with uncertainty
- Know how to enhance performance and well-being through greater self-awareness and emotional intelligence
Session 2 – Mental Agility (1.5 hour)
- Learn the ability to look at situations from multiple perspectives and to be more creative and agile in your thinking
- Have increased adaptability, flexibility and confidence
- Change previous responses to pressure to more effective resilient ones
Session 3 – Coping Strategies and Connection (1.5 hour)
- To learn effective coping strategies so you can sustain performance under pressure
- Understand the power of connection and maintaining strong trusted relationships
- Understand morale; what drains it and what we can do to build positive energy
Session 4 – Strength of Character and Optimism (1.5 hour)
- Identifying tools and techniques for improving optimism and emotional regulation
- The ability to notice and expect the positive
- To focus on what you can control
- Understand the impact of being aligned to your values
"Without a doubt, the best training course I have ever been on. I actually didn’t want the day to end, so thank you very much."
"Thank you for giving a great overview of what tools there are for me to use in my workplace interactions during periods of adversity/challenges."
|Duration: 1 Day||Credits: 2.2|
|CPD Points: 6.5||Member Cost: £335.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 12||Non-member Cost: £502.00+VAT|
The online version will be split into 4 x 1.5 hour sessions.
|Course Fee: £502.00||£ 502.00 + £ 100.40 VAT|