Dealing with Difficult Behaviour Training Course
This course will provide new insights and skills to help you manage challenging people and situations.
Personality traits and preferences – different or wrong?
Behavioural flexibility – what it is and how to do it
Hold up the mirror – self-awareness first – is it me?
Behaviours which don’t help
Strategies getting back on track (self and others)
The role of feedback, coaching and support
Peer coaching discussions around particular concerns
Difficult and Different - Session 1
- Introduction (aims and expectations)
- The communication process (my world, my way)
- Models – Needs/expectations/values
- Social styles (underlying motivation/values)
- Personal case study – Group work
- Recognising personal triggers
- Managing myself/others
- Emotion, Truth and Choice
- Building rapport
- Match, pace, lead
- Resolve the conflict
- Discover – Define – Decide
A more flexilble approach - Session 2
- Building long term success
- Begin with the end in mind
- Managing expectations
- Creating a Feedback Culture
- Everyday feedback
- Assertive behaviour
- Using S.A.I.D
- Introduction to Transactional analysis
- Managing the communication flow
Thoroughly enjoyable and very good for the situation at hand.
The virtual course delivery will involve pre-work and an interactive workshop split into 2 x 3 hour sessions. The workshops will encourage group work and action planning as well as case studies and progress reviews.
Online Course Details
|Duration: 2 x 3 hours||Credits: 1.9|
|Max. Delegates: 9||Member Cost: £290+VAT|
|Non-member Cost: £435+VAT|
|Course Fee: £435.00||£ 435.00|