Coaching for Managers Training Course
Extensive research has demonstrated that successful organisations practise and encourage a growth mindset. This is the belief that our basic qualities can be cultivated through effort and help from others. This means that everyone can change and grow through learning and experience.
Thank you Sheila, great workshop with loads of tips and advice.
Really good session, thought-provoking and useful to my role.
To understand the growth mindset and how coaching helps to deliver this.
How to use coaching effectively to:
Encourage staff to reflect on and learn from their experiences.
To encourage staff to take responsibility for identifying problems and suggesting solutions.
Deal with poor performance issues.
To gain an understanding of the coaching process and essential coaching skills.
- Introduction to Coaching:
- Coaching & the growth mindset.
- Making coaching part of how you manage.
- When to coach and when to tell.
- The Coaching Process:
- The coaching approach - seeing how it works.
- Essential communication skills for the digital world:
- Listening, asking questions and body language.
- A Structure for the Coaching Conversation
- The Coaching Conversation:
- Putting your skills into practice.
- Skills Practice continued
- Learnings from the day
|Duration: 1 Day (in 4 x 90 min sessions)||Credits: 1.8|
|Time: 9.00am - 5.00pm||Member Cost: £280.00+VAT|
|Max. Delegates: 10||Non-member Cost: £420.00+VAT|
|Course Fee: £420.00||£420.00|
Please check our latest courses available in our online listings.