First Ascent Group
Leadership and Team Performance training, development and consultancy.
|Address:||St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge|
|Membership type:||Professional Individual and Corporate < 5 (£50+VAT pa)|
First Ascent was founded in 1998 with the aim of ‘igniting ambition and inspiring confidence’ in leaders to unlock their potential and achieve great results.
Nearly twenty years later, we continue to partner with organisations to drive high performance in leaders, teams and organisations, and equip and inspire them to achieve results above the norm.
Underpinned by our values, our approach means:
- Partnering with clients and working closely with them to dig beneath the surface and find a tailored solution that meets their unique needs
- Using brain science, contemporary thinking and credible research to provide a robust foundation for everything we do
- Delivering energetic, thought-provoking and fun programmes that engage and inspire people
- Focusing on equipping people to practically apply their learning back in the workplace and make real, sustainable changes
- Achieving results and ultimately driving performance in a measurable and meaningful way
- Developing a relationship that lasts far beyond the end of a formal programme, for both our clients and delegates
Find out more about our approach in action, in our client case studies.
Frameworks, Approaches and Tools
We use recognised approaches, frameworks and tools as a part of our tailored solutions for clients. We will happily integrate our work into any models or frameworks that already exist within your organisation.
14 May 2019Online webinar
Most organisations are in a continuous process of cultural change. Often, leaders are so busy trying to transform their organisations, the how of achieving sustainable change is forgotten. Join us on this interactive webinar to take a new approach to driving transformation in your organisation and find how to make it stick.
17 Sep 2019St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS
Enhance your performance as a leader with a Level 5 accredited leadership and management programme from ILM or CMI.