Cambridge Innovation Consulting (CamIn) is an expert consulting firm dedicated to emerging science and technology innovation. Through our unique expert consulting model, we have the ability to predict which future emerging technologies will shape or disrupt your industry in the next 10 years. By identifying these emerging technology assets before anyone else, we enable our clients to stay technologically competitive, expand into lucrative new areas, and de-risk their technology investments with confidence.
CamIn enables you to:
- Stay technologically competitive
- Expand into lucrative new areas
- De-risk your technology investments
Unlike current knowledge providers who struggle to advise on emerging technologies, CamIn utilises a unique expert consulting model that is ideal for understanding the complex interconnected nature of emerging technology innovation. Instead of using in-house consultants, CamIn assembles and manages agile interdisciplinary teams of handpicked scientific and industrial experts on a per-project basis. These world-class experts already have a deep understanding of the given technology/industry and often are the disruptors of that industry. By working directly with these experts and by being able to generate key strategic decisions from their knowledge, CamIn is able to predict which emerging technologies will shape or even disrupt any industry in the next 10 years.
CamIn's quality promises:
- We go the extra length to assure credibility of our experts through a rigid due-diligence process, instead of trusting an average “expert”.
- We work exclusively with experts who have already deep knowledge in the exact scientific fields and industries necessary for the project, instead of hiring generalists.
- We generate fresh actionable recommendations tailored to the client’s objectives, instead of providing re-used generic technology reports.