Third Light has over 500 clients around the world in sectors as diverse as education to sport and not-for-profits to large corporations - all with a common goal to better manage and utilize valuable digital resources.
- Centralise and organise your assets: quickly create a well-organised richly-indexed store of all your organisations assets - accessible from anywhere in the world (graphics, photos, videos, office documents, audio)
- Cut asset retrieval time and effort across your organisation with rich category and indexing tools and hence maximise asset reuse and reduce spend on new assets
- Maximize brand consistency: replace use of diverse and unreliable silos of assets with a single reliable source for all, while retaining auditable control over who accesses what and under what terms and conditions.
- Automate the repurposing of approved assets for wide range of target media, immediately saving costs and eliminating complexity on desktop computers.
- Implement online review and approval cycles using several tools that encourage easy user collaboration across your organisation and partners.
An Intelligent Media Server enables you to improve productivity and reduce spend through faster asset retrieval, greater asset reuse, greater brand consistency and simplified IT requirements: these all add up to shorter cycle times and reduced spend.
“We were finding we had too many files to manage and needed to upgrade to a professional DAM solution. Since we launched, Third Light has really changed the way we manage and share these assets for the better, making our digital media easily searchable and much more engaging for everyday tasks like sharing and discussing artwork. We are years ahead of where we were just several months ago.”
Toronto Star Newspapers, Canada
Find out more