* Enhanced flexibility in comparison with permanent staff recruitment
* Greater breadth of expertise on tap
* More consistency of service levels compared to temporary contractors
* Higher levels of dependability for business-critical projects
‘CWL identified our problem areas, put forward plans to deal with them that made sense for our business. They deliver on their plans with competence and expertise.’ Bob Van Hamme, director of IT at tourism systems development multinational, TravelTainment
If you have any of the following developments planned, CWL Systems would like to help you bring them in on-time and on-budget. And if you're currently constrained by skills shortages, we can provide those skills quickly.
* Virtualisation for server and client
* Archiving (e-mail and data)
* Directory services
* ‘Thin client’ installation and management
* Remote and mobile workforce support
* LAN and WAN design, with WAN optimisation
* Process and skills transfer
* Systems monitoring and management
‘CWL Systems’ support has been second to none. They have been very responsive to our needs, providing expertise, appropriate consultancy and excellent knowledge transfer throughout the project.’ Andrew Howard, project manager with Wakefield District Housing
Call us now on 0845 880 1285 to find out how our professional services team can work with you and your in-house teams.
CWL are proud to have been providing IT solutions specialising in Managed Services and Cyber Security for almost 25 years, we believe our clients deserve only the best and most reliable networks possible.