Medicom Innovation Partner
Drug Delivery Device Specialist
|Address:||Milton Hall, Ely Road, Milton|
|Membership type:||Founder Member|
Medicom Innovation Partner has been an award winning designer, developer and manufacturer of injection, inhalation and connectivity devices for over 20 years and we hold a dedicated staff of more than 65 high caliber inovation specialists, application specialists, mechanical, hardware, software and production engineers.
We believe that
- the market conditions for device solutions in drug delivery are changed due to the growing battle for “holistic and benefit-driven solutions”.
- a device strategy based on standard off-the-shelf or ‘me-too’ thinking will become an unattractive response for healthcare systems.
- a committed business focus is required to stand out. We focus our business on advanced device solutions within injection, inhalation and connectivity.
- an integrated and adaptive service approach is key to offer speed from ideation to launch and to match the specific needs of our clients. We offer services from device strategy, feasibility & concepts, development to clinical/low-volume production.
- ‘delivering to promise’ is king. We therefore invest in technology accelerators and best practice engineering competencies to mitigate risk and at the same time be faster and better.
Our Integrated Service Model consist of four stand-alone Services that in combination form an integrated end-to-end Service for innovation and customized clients device projects that are targeting at a low-volume segment.
Medicom Innovation Partner and Phillips-Medisize Corporation have announced that Phillips-Medisize has acquired Medicom. Through this acquisition, the combination of Phillips-Medisize and Medicom will bolster its leading position in drug delivery device and connected health solutions.
3 June 2016Read in full
Medicom Innovation Partner is to sponsor the World Orphan Drug Congress and lead a round table discussion concerning the need to move to more patient-centric devices.
26 February 2016Read in full
Medicom Innovation Partner has extended its partnership with a leading pharmaceutical company for the development of an electronic drug delivery system for use with next-generation drugs.
10 December 2015Read in full
Bang & Olufsen Medicom changes its name to Medicom Innovation Partner.
1 September 2015Read in full
In 2006 Maj Invest Equity acquired 65% of the shares in Bang & Olufsen Medicom (“Medicom”). Bang & Olufsen retained 35% of the shares and have been part of the Board of Directors until the end of 2014.
31 March 2015Read in full
Bang & Olufsen Medicom publishes its Annual Report 2014, showing double-digit growth continuing into 2014.
27 March 2015Read in full
Bang & Olufsen Medicom has been through a significant turn-around during the last 3-4 years and is now ready for the next step in the company’s growth strategy and expansion. Medicom opens a strategic unit in Cambridge UK
6 February 2015Read in full
Bayer Healthcare has introduced the BETACONNECT™ auto-injector, the first component of an innovative, new dose-delivery system for its Betaferon® multiple sclerosis (MS) treatment.
3 June 2014Read in full