The Cambridge office of international law firm Eversheds Sutherland offers a full service to local, national and international clients. With over 100 legal and business advisers working from the modern offices at Kett House on Station Road, Eversheds Sutherland is the only international law firm based in East Anglia.
All of its regional offices benefit from its international footprint which has contributed to the firm being ranked in the top tier of legal practices by the legal directories such as Legal 500, which describes the Cambridge office as a “regional heavyweight” with “significant teams across East Anglia, notably in corporate, real estate, public sector, claims management and technology”.
Eversheds Sutherland has over 3,500 legal and business advisers across Europe, the US, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Its vision is to be a great place to work and the most client-centred international law firm.
As one of the world’s largest law firms Eversheds Sutherland provides expertise, resources and regional offices in abundance. What really sets it apart is the approach its lawyers take to the work they do. Staff are trained extensively in project management techniques to ensure every piece of work is scoped, planned and quoted up front. This allows the firm to uncover its clients’ real needs and act upon them. It means Eversheds can be counted on to deliver great service and predictability in costs, timescales and quality.
About Eversheds Sutherland
Eversheds Sutherland is an international law firm with a clear vision of the future. A firm that is adapting to new demands and business pressures. A firm that understands what clients need today and, equally important, what they will need tomorrow.
We have recognised that the marketplace is changing, and we have analysed what is shaping the industries we serve. Now we are focusing on creative and cost-effective solutions that ensure our clients receive the best service at the best price.
It is this approach that makes Eversheds Sutherland such a distinctive and innovative force in the legal world. It is what makes us 21st century lawyers.
Some facts about us
- One of the largest full service law firms in the world with over 4,400 people including more than 540 partners and over 2,000 legal advisers
- 47 offices in major cities across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Office locations include: Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berne, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Doha, Dublin, Geneva, Hong Kong, Jeddah, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, London, Madrid, Mauritius, Milan, Munich, Ostrava, Paris, Prague, Riga, Riyadh, Rome, Rotterdam, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Tallinn, Tirana, Valladolid, Vienna, Vilnius, Wroclaw, Warsaw and Zurich. In addition, we have close relationships with preferred law firms across Europe, Middle East and America.
- Five main practice areas: company commercial, human resources, legal systems, litigation and dispute management and real estate.
- More Stock Market clients and AIM transactions worldwide than other UK law firms. Source: Hemscott Figures and Corpfin.
- Law Firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards, Financial News Legal Awards, Health Investor Awards and the British Private Equity Awards.
- AIM Lawyer of the Year at the Growth Company Awards 2009.
- Service ethos - excellence in service delivery is our first commitment; a service which is tailored and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
- We were number 1 for European mid-market Corporate deals April 2007 - April 2008 (deal value £1m - £50m).
- Relationship lawyers - pioneers of partnering in the legal market.
- Advocates of transparency, value based billing and closer working relationships - aiming to reflect value of work done; not the cost of providing it.
- Providing control over costs - championing the cause closest to clients’ hearts.
- Practising proactive legal and risk management: prevention not cure.
- The Financial Times ranked our project management tools “RAPID Resolution” and “DealTrack” as “Outstanding Innovations” in its 2008 report on Innovative Lawyers.