Chris Harris Wealth Management Limited
Partner practise of St. James's Place Wealth Management providing holistic financial solutions for individuals, families, and small businesses.
|Telephone:||01223 607 700|
|Address:||8200 Cambridge Research Park, Beach Drive, Waterbeach|
My aim is to provide guidance and solutions to secure you, your family and also your business. Your financial needs are likely to change over time, as life changes it demands different requirements from your wealth management. I will be able to assist you and your financial wealth management through these changes in your life by regularly reviewing your needs and aspirations with you, with a personal approach and a clear understanding of your specific needs.
Key areas of financial solutions offered.
- Discretionary Portfolio Management – reassurance that expert knowledge, of markets, products and regulation will be used to form effective short or long term financial solutions
- Investment Planning to maximse the use of tax efficient products
- Trust and Estate Planning including Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax on portfolio investments
- Pensions and Pension Annuities Planning
- Investment Planning for your childen, or grandchildren’s future
- Life assurance
The Chancellor has delivered his first Autumn Budget. This focused heavily on the wider economic position for the country, with a number of positive initiatives targeted at the housing market. There were no significant changes that affect mainstream investments or pensions.
22 November 2017Read in full
If your pension savings are to be converted into a flexible income when you retire, you must think carefully about making the right investment decisions.
12 April 2017Read in full
The Chancellor has delivered his Spring Budget. While this mostly confirmed measures previously publicised, there were some new announcements for reforms to social care funding and education, and a reiteration of the key themes following the Brexit vote.
9 March 2017Read in full