Founded in 1909, the Marshall Group has a turnover of £2.5bn and over 5,700 employees. Headquartered on a 900-acre site in Cambridge, Marshall has three principal arms to the business: Aerospace and Defence; Property; and Ventures.
Training provider for:
Founded in 1909, the Marshall Group now has an annual turnover in excess of £1.5 billion and approximately 5,000 employees.
Headquartered on an 900 acre site in Cambridge, UK, the Group operates worldwide in the fields of aerospace, military land systems and fleet management; together with a network of over 100 franchised automotive dealerships in the UK.
The Group of Companies currently has an employment approaching 4000 working in the fields of Aerospace Engineering, Specialist Vehicle Design and manufacture, Engineering Consultancy Skills for Military Rapid Mobility Solutions and Hospitals, Motor Car Sales and Service, Truck and Refrigerated Transport Sales and Service, and Property Ownership and Management.
Marshall is very active in the training arena, and in addition to providing spare capacity to local companies, The Marshall Group provides direct sponsorship of three local schools (Teversham C of E Primary School, Coleridge Community College, and Bottisham Village College) and support to other schools. The company is also the sponsor of The Sir Arthur Marshall Institute of Aeronautics within Cambridge University Engineering Department.