cintelliq is an information and data service company - helping companies understand the organic and printed electronics industry, patents analysis and data analytics
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1223 420 252|
|Address:||St Johns Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge|
cintelliq is an independent limited company which provides information services and technology consultancy to the organic semiconductor industry. cintelliq delivers analysis based on facts, not on opinion.
The cintelliq team divides its time between
- monitoring and tracking commercial and technology developments
- attending exhibitions and conferences
- conducting independent research
- codifying its analysis
cintelliq disseminates the results of this research via
- the world's leading newsletter on organic semiconductors: OSA Direct
- a series of reports on OLED lighting, Organic PV, and a range of patents analysis
- consulting services, including technology intelligence, competitor review and patent analysis
- its successful conference and seminar series
Since the publication of the Henry Snaith paper on perovskite solar cell technologies in 2012 there has been an explosion in the number of organisations focusing on developing and commercialising the technology. This has given rise to an explosion of patent filings. Year on year growth has been rapid with more than 1,400 patents published within the past two years.
13 February 2018Read in full
cintelliq is pleased to announce its latest report - Perovskite photovoltaics: A review of the patent landscape - 2018-Q1. It provides insight and analysis of technology and industry developments and is an invaluable guide to this emerging solar cell technology.
18 January 2018Read in full