Prometic Bioseparations Ltd
Since 1987, Prometic Bioseparations Ltd (PBL) has been pioneering the design, development and manufacture of affinity purification technology for lab-scale and industrial-scale bioprocessing.
|Telephone:||+44 (0)1223 420 300|
|Address:||Horizon Park, Barton Road, Comberton|
|Membership type:||Corporate 51+ (£1,000+VAT pa)|
With over 25 years experience and success in the development of affinity products and design of new custom adsorbents, PBL is a world leader in its field.
PBL has sales and support offices in North America and Europe, R&D facilities in Cambridge, UK and manufacturing facilities located on the Isle of Man, British Isles and Joliette, QC, Canada ensuring that we are able to meet your needs and support your application wherever you are.
PBL is a wholly-owned subsidary of Canadian-based Prometic Life Sciences Inc. (PLI), and forms a key element of Prometic's Protein Technologies group -
• Extensive range of bioseparation products
• Custom designed chromatography adsorbents
• Over 25 years experience & success
• Cost effective solutions
• Proven Mimetic Ligand™ technology
• Dedicated professional service
• Full technical support & in-house training
• Experts in adsorbent development & downstream process optimization
• Established manufacturing facility (ISO 9001)