Hester, Simon (Managing Director)
An approachable company director and management consultant with 23 years’ experience gained within global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, OTC medicines, medical devices, diagnostics and at NHS Payers.
He can write:
- Business plans
- Market access global and national Value dossiers
- Market access, Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R), Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) system, and health policy analysis reports
- Strategic benchmarking and war gaming competitive intelligence analysis reports
- Discussion guides
- Systematic literature reviews
- Journal manuscripts and abstracts
- Congress/Workshop abstracts
- et al
A completer finisher and matrix team player with an inclusive leadership style and open door policy; a coach and mentor; and problem-solver. Simon has an MPhil Degree in Cardiac Muscle Physiology and BSc (Honours) Degree in Physiology (including Clinical Pharmacology).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 07896 858 974
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/simonbhester
A Cambridgeshire-based Market Access Dossier, Pricing and Reimbursement (P&R), P&R and Health Technology Appraisal (HTA) submission, HTA systems, Strategy, and Competitive Intelligence (CI) Management Consultancy to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicines and medical technology industries in Europe, USA, and India.