FREE Workshop: Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs (October 2017)
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 25th October 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge.
|Dates||25 Oct 2017 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||10am-12 noon|
|Venue||Allia Future Business Centre, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge CB4 2HY|
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 25th October 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
To register, please go to our Eventbrite page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org - 01223 781290.
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an individual, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting can assist your business through the provision of a range of accounting services