Cambridge Medical Beauty Forum
Victoria College in association with the Dr Laser group is proud to invite you to the first Cambridge Medical Beauty Forum, for three days of talks and discussion on some of the major advancements and challenges faced by the aesthetic medicine and cosmetics industry.
|Dates||28 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017 - Download as vCalendar|
|Venue||Hilton Cambridge City Centre, Downing Street, Cambridge, CB2 3DT|
+44 1223 977 265
The event will have an emphasis on the following topics:
• Laser based therapies
• Anti-ageing treatments
• Biomaterials in aesthetic medicine
The Forum will feature speakers from around the world including leading researchers and practitioners.
Guest speakers include:
- Prof. Stuart Nelson (Medical Director at the Beckman Laser Institute, University of California, US)
- Prof. Xiang Zhang (Medical materials, Royal Society Industry Fellow, UK)
- Dr Darren Mckeown (Aesthetic director at the Darren Mckeown Glasgow Botox Clinic, UK)
- Dr Xianlong Qi (Skin disease treatment specialist, Head of Dr Laser Institute, Chongqing, China),
- Dr Mukta Sachdev (Professor and Head of the Dept of Dermatology in Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India)
- Dr Surresh Rattan (Bioenterologist at the department of molecular biology and genetics in Aarhus university, Denmark)
- Dr Guoyu Zhou (Laser beauty specialist, 2nd Hospital of Shanghai, China)
Invited industrial specialists:
- Mr Jacques Leclaire (scientific director, L’oreal)
- José Ginestar (scientific director, Sisley)
- Alain Mavon (skin research director, Oriflame Cosmetics)
- Dr May Shana’a (Head of global R&D, Beiersdord/Nivea)
Lunch and Tea breaks will be provided at the venue.
Cost: £499 per participant (registration before 30th August 2017)
£999 per participant (registration after 30th August 2017)
Tel: +44 1223 977 265
Organiser: Prof. Xiang Cheng Zhang, Royal Society Industry Fellow, University of Cambridge
Our mission is science for industry.
Cambridge Victoria College is a world-class training and educational centre for postgraduates and professionals in Cambridge, England. We provide a new way to help industry and to resolve the challenges facing the world, meeting modern industry needs via effective continuing industrial education and professional training. The key to our success is the vision and determination of the executive management team and our leading academic and industry experts, who all have a passion for applying science to help world industry as well as combining outstanding industrial and academic experience.