IfM: Cambridge Service Alliance Industry Conference
This one day conference will provide unique insights from leading service providers and offers a valuable opportunity to hear and discuss the latest developments in service thinking.
|Dates||10 Oct 2017 - This event is in the past.|
|Venue||The Moller Centre, Cambridge|
|Organiser name||IfM Events|
The conference programme has been designed for senior managers and executives involved in any aspect of the design and delivery of services.
- General managers and directors
- Service directors
- Operations managers and directors
- Business development managers
- Global operations and service delivery managers
- Design and innovation managers
Five reasons to attend
- Network with leading global organisations who are making the shift to services
- Hear the real insights behind the headlines from leading firms
- Be among the first to learn about the Cambridge Services Alliance’s “Customer Value Canvas”
- Get practical advice on how to ensure your customers recognise the value your services provide
- Be inspired and refreshed, with new ideas and insights about successfully making the shift to services
The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) provides a unique environment for the creation and sharing of new ideas and approaches to modern industrial practice.