Accounting and Finance for Enterpreneurs
Join our free Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs workshop hosted by Watermill Accounting to learn the essentials of accounting whatever your business status.
|Dates||2 Feb 2018 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||10am- 12pm|
|Venue||Future Business Centre, Cambridge|
|Organiser name||Deepti Agarwal|
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 2nd February 2018 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network. Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies. Very informative and relaxed. Good answers to questions. Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
To register, please visit our Eventbrite page or contact email@example.com - 01223 781290.
Established as a firm of Chartered Accountants in 2009 and called 'Watermill' because we constantly work to keep you on top of your cash flow. As an individual, SME or new start-up Watermill Accounting can assist your business through the provision of a range of accounting services