The Rising Festival ‘Evoke a Journey of Change’ – Celebrating International Women’s Day
Reach your true potential and create a life you love! his vibrant festival is a day to celebrate 100 years since women won the right to vote, and offers a day of inspiration, self-care and workshops to kick-start a twelve month programme of change.
|Dates||10 Mar 2018 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||09:45 - 17:30|
|Venue||St Paul's Cambridge, Hills Road, CB2 1JP|
|Organiser name||Ingrid Sims|
Reach your true potential and create a life you love!
his vibrant festival is a day to celebrate 100 years since women won the right to vote, and offers a day of inspiration, self-care and workshops to kick-start a twelve month programme of change.
Are you feeling stuck and looking at ways to overcome personal struggles or gremlins?
Have you felt overwhelmed or stressed with personal or work pressures and wanting to find ways to increase your resilience and balance competing needs?
Have you done a health check recently or are you neglecting your overall well-being and ignoring symptoms of burnout or fatigue?
Would you like a confidence boost and are you looking for ways to discover and explore your passions?
Are you looking for ways to fast track your business or career and want to learn from others and how they overcame barriers and challenges?
Or do you simply want to be surround yourself with positive women and soak in inspiration?
Invest in yourself and your happiness, and immerse yourself in meaningful conversations on matters that are important and relevant to you. Courses, workshops and networking events will be offered across the year to provide you with connections, tools and techniques to make incremental changes in life. The Rising Festival and the 12 Month Programme of Change is designed to do this.
This event will focus on four key areas:
Well-being: What price success at work?
Confidence – Say goodbye to the confidence gap!
Balance – Can the personal and the professional life live in harmony?
Mindset: What will be will be…or will it?
- An Introduction to the Imposter Phenomenon with Dr Theresa Simpkin, Senior Lecturer, ARU
- Turning Points and the Pursuit of Passion with Neil Prem, Career Coach, Head of Engagement, Allia
- Mindfulness with Carolyn Pallon, Mindfulness Teacher, Clinical Psychologist
- Be seen, Be heard – 10 smart ways to raise your profile with Susan Ritchie, Executive and Leadership Coach
- Be a Superstar International Communicator with Susan Heaton Wright of Executive Voice
- How to Stop Stressing and Start Thriving with Adelle Shaw Flach of The Sweet Potato Consultancy
Offering as much goodness as we can squeeze in, tickets include:
- Opportunity to network and meet with other fabulous women
- All workshops included - pick and choose what you want to attend
- Join in the discussion and attend 'Open Conversations'
- Access to professional and personal advise - career advisers & various coaches will be dotted onsite throughout the day
- Delicious healthy lunch by Wandering Yak
- Refreshments available throughout the day plus endless supply of fruit kindly provided by Cambridge Fruit Co.
- Gorgeous products and prizes up for grabs
- Networking over drinks to close the event
- Leave the day feeling inspired and supported
Tickets from £0 to £35 - visit our website to book
A vibrant network for women empowering women to create meaningful change in life and to live a balanced life. We do this by promoting the achievements of women, health, well-being, positive psychology and personal development by sharing experiences, tools and techniques at face to face events and online. Our vision is to inspire women globally by providing an enriching environment where we can fulfill our true potential and thrive.