Create better online video content for your business
A practical training session for business professionals who want to improve their online content.
|Dates||12 Sep 2018 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Venue||Cambridge TV, 15 Signet Court, Swann's Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA|
|Organiser name||Bob Coates|
If you’re making video content on your smartphone or video camera for your organisation’s website, YouTube or social media platforms, this one day masterclass is for you.
Cambridge TV is hosting this practical training session for professionals who want to improve their skills behind the camera.
You will learn:
- Who / what to film and how to get the best out of your subject
- Camera skills and techniques
- What makes a good story
- The benefits of editorial over advertising in reaching your audience
- The importance of b-roll and how to make your content better
- Where to film - lighting is vital, as is shot composition
- Preproduction techniques – how to realise an idea effectively
- Why it’s important to think about sound and captions
- How to improve your editing
- How to direct others to obtain the results you need
Don’t fall behind in the social media stakes. Text and still images have been superseded by video, so learn how to make modest improvements to your techniques and stay with the current trends. Attentions spans are brutal, and people click away at the slightest provocation. How do you have impact in the first few seconds and sustain interest throughout the piece? What makes an interesting story and how can this be told in a manner that doesn’t demean your branding or the value of the work?
The masterclass will be hands-on. You will film in a real life TV studio and have feedback on your work. You will see examples of when things have gone well, and not so well. There will be practical exercises, so please do bring your smartphone.
We will use a combination of professional broadcast equipment and smartphones.
This masterclass costs £250 per participant.
Local TV and video production company for Cambridge. Broadcasting on Freeview channel 7, Virgin Media and online. Partnered by Cambridge TV School which provides professional courses in all aspects of TV Production including film, editing, lighting, sound, studio management, presentation, self shooting and developing ideas for TV