Use your smartphone to make strong online video content
Join this one day masterclass to learn how to exploit your smartphone and create good online business video
|Dates||12 Dec 2018 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Venue||Cambridge TV, 15 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA|
|Organiser name||Bob Coates|
You need something extra for your social media sites or website but are put off by the potential costs of hiring someone to help?
Learn how to create your own online video content in this one day masterclass held at Cambridge TV.
It's a practical one day workshop so you'll need to bring your smartphone and charger with you!
You will learn:
- What makes a good story
- Why an editorial approach is more engaging than corporate facts
- How to find editorial content from conventional press stories and product launches • What else to film – the importance of b-roll
- The importance of location!
- Videos for social media and broadcast content
- How to make good contributions to documentaries/interviews
- Show and tell. Bringing your own, or someone else’s material to comment and discuss
The cost of the masterclass is £250. Get in touch to book your place.
Local TV and video production company for Cambridge. Broadcasting on Freeview channel 7, Virgin Media and online. Partnered by Cambridge TV School which provides professional courses in all aspects of TV Production including film, editing, lighting, sound, studio management, presentation, self shooting and developing ideas for TV