Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management (ILM or CMI)
Enhance your performance as a leader and fast-track your career progression with an accredited leadership and management programme from ILM or CMI.
|Dates||17 Jan 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||Five one-day workshops: 17th January 2019, 26th February 2019, 3rd April 2019, 7th May 2019, 18th June 2019.|
|Venue||St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS|
|Organiser name||Kylie Seaman|
Enhance your performance as a leader and fast-track your career progression with an accredited leadership and management programme.
This rigorous and interactive open programme equips practising managers with the tools, experience and knowledge to improve their leadership skills and prepare for greater management responsibilities.
By attending this five-module programme and completing two practical assignments you will achieve a Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management from your choice of either ILM or CMI.
What topics does the programme cover?
- Personal effectiveness and managing self
- Managing people and developing relationships
- Providing direction and leading to achieve organisational objectives
- Facilitating innovation and leading change
- Driving performance and achieving results
What is included in the programme?
The programme costs £2995+VAT and includes:
- Five one-day workshops starting in January 2019
- Personal tutorial support
- Facilitated action learning groups
- Registration to CMI or ILM
- Submission and marking of assignments
For more information or to register your place, please visit our eventbrite page.
Leadership and Team Performance training, development and consultancy.