Video editing skills: one day masterclass
A one day workshop to teach video editing skills to beginners and improvers. You can chose to learn in either Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere Pro.
|Dates||7 Feb 2019 - Download as vCalendar|
|Opening times||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Venue||Cambridge TV, 15 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA|
|Organiser name||Bob Coates|
The introductory aspects we can cover are:
- Exploring the differences in editing softwares.
- Operating the software to get you in a position to start editing.
- Practicising all the different functions that are current throughout all the editing softwares.
- Identifying usable footage.
- How to create a package using interviews, actuality b-roll, cut aways, music, voice over narrative, etc.
- Basic audio editing - selecting the right audio tracks and how to use them, keyframing volume levels, etc.
- Creating a 'radio edit'.
Advanced aspects of video editing we can cover:
- The nature of when to cut a shot.
- Editing multi-camera setups such as interviews or events.
- Audio editing - equalization, noise reduction, etc.
- Colour correction or colour grading.
- Time lapses and how to create different effects.
- How to correctly clean a rough final cut of your project.
- Manipulating your footage such as digital stabilisation, creating effective slow motion clips, etc.
If you require any other needs such as learning how to create vfx, title sequences, etc do let us know.
The cost is £350 per participant.
Local TV and video production company for Cambridge. Broadcasting on Freeview channel 7, Virgin Media and online. Partnered by Cambridge TV School which provides professional courses in all aspects of TV Production including film, editing, lighting, sound, studio management, presentation, self shooting and developing ideas for TV