Media training 101
Acquire stronger on-camera media skills to publicise your work in a polished, professional way. Media Training 101 will build your knowledge through a one day masterclass.
|Dates||27 Feb 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||9.30am to 5.30pm|
|Venue||Cambridge TV, 15 Signet Court, Swanns Road, Cambridge, CB5 8LA|
|Organiser name||Bob Coates|
Having competent media skills is key to creating the right impact, projecting confidence and securing positive media coverage, not just as damage limitation in a crisis.
These skills are useful for a range of situations, and not just limited to media interviews – for example presentations, and filmed segments for company websites, social media and YouTube.
This course will cover:
• How to deliver your key message succinctly, with good sound bites
• How to deal with difficult questions and stay on message while under pressure
• How to deliver an interview in numerous scenerios - down the line (where the host is in a different location), TV studio interviews and the OOV (out of vision) style of interview
• How to present yourself well
• What not to wear! (from a technical perspective)
• Damage control
The number of participants in the session will be limited to ensure you get the most from this session with plenty of hands-on practice time with plenty of feedback from industry professionals. There will be examples of when things have gone right, and when things have gone wrong!
The cost is £350 per person.
We can also arrange one to one tuition at a day to suit you, or bespoke sessions to cover something more specific for your firm. Get in touch for details.
Local TV and video production company for Cambridge. Broadcasting on Freeview channel 7, Virgin Media and online. Partnered by Cambridge TV School which provides professional courses in all aspects of TV Production including film, editing, lighting, sound, studio management, presentation, self shooting and developing ideas for TV