Personal Branding & Your Future Self with Dr Matt Higgs from KISS Communications
Dr Matt Higgs, senior planner at Cambridge-based creative agency KISS, has worked with clients including Tesco, Coca-Cola and Bayer, Matt knows a thing or two about branding and messaging, and in this workshop he’ll use that experience to show the importance of your own personal brand and how to make yourself stand out from the crowd.
|Dates||24 Apr 2019 - Download as vCalendar|
|Venue||Barclays Eagle Labs, 7-8 Clifton Court, Cherry Hinton Road, Cambridge, CB1 7BN|
|Organiser name||Katy Hurst|
This very special workshop will be led by Matt Higgs, senior planner at Cambridge-based creative agency KISS. Having worked with clients including Tesco, Coca-Cola and Bayer, Matt knows a thing or two about branding and messaging, and in this workshop he’ll use that experience to show the importance of your own personal brand and how to make yourself stand out from the crowd.
What can I learn from this workshop?
- Personal branding vs. Company branding
- Multifaceted nature of personal brands
- Transitions and external influence on our own brand
- Interactive exercise:
- Understanding your brand
- Your future self
- Interpretation of your brand
- Clarity and prioritisation
- Looking forward
This workshop is part of the Rising Network’s 12-month programme of change, which was kicked off at the Rising Festival 2019 which took place on 9th March in celebration of International Women’s Day. This is an initiative packed with ideas and events designed to nurture personal and professional growth, featuring full workshops of those at the Festival.
So if you missed out on Matt’s insightful workshop at the Rising Festival here is your chance to come along to this extended 90-minute session on Wednesday 24th April.
And if you attended the Rising Festival workshop and want some more ‘Future Planning action’ Matt has developed completely new content and some exciting additional exercises – so it really is not one to miss!
- 18:00: Registration and networking
- 18.30 Welcome from Rising Network Member
- 18.35: Welcome from Eagle Labs
- 18.45: Workshop by Dr Matt Higgs
- 20.15: Event wrap up and networking
- 20.30: Event close
Thank you to Barclays Eagles Labs for hosting this event
Our events will help you to:
- Get outside your comfort zone and expand your network by creating new relationships.
- Learn and build your business and leadership skills.
- Raise your profile and business to prospective customers.
- Work through personal or professional challenges in a safe and supportive environment.
- Gain ideas and inspiration to drive your professional and personal development forward.
- Empower yourself by learning tools and techniques to create positive changes in life, at work and at home.
- Develop your presenting and networking skills in a safe and supportive environment.
We have limited places available and this event is open to non-members. Book today to secure your place and we can’t wait to see you there.
Invest in Yourself:
- Enterprise: Free to attend and included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
- Individual member: Free to attend and included in your membership. See membership benefits HERE
- Non-Member / Digital Subscribers – £45.00 including VAT & booking fees
About Dr Matt Higgs
Matt is Senior Planner at KISS Communications, the creative Agency that clarifies the complex. They immerse themselves in their clients’ business to bring focus and clarity to brands that are changing the world. With in-depth expertise across the Science, Technology and Education sectors, their ability to deliver insightful strategy and create memorable campaigns has seen them build an impressive portfolio of clients.
Their expert team of specialists in strategy, branding, advertising, digital and public relations work side-by-side to create and deliver distinctive ideas that surprise their clients and add value to their business. KISS is a member of the PROI, the world’s largest partnership of independent agencies, giving access to leading agencies in 100 cities across five continents and enabling them to deliver international campaigns driven by local expertise and knowledge.
KISS: Keep It Successfully Simple. www.kisscom.co.uk
About the Rising Network: The Rising Network is a vibrant network of professional women empowering women to reach their true potential and to live a balanced life. We take a holistic approach towards and enrich our members professionally and personally by providing a supportive learning and networking environment, both online and at face-to-face events, where tools, strategies and techniques can be learned and developed. As well as supporting our individual members, we offer events, webinars and courses to the public and tailored programmes and workshops to organisations, universities and other networks. For more information about the network and to join, visit therisingnetwork.com
A vibrant network empowering women to reach their true potential. We do this by creating a supportive learning environment online and at face to face events where tools, strategies and techniques can be learnt, enabling women to advance both professionally and personally. For more information and to join us visit www.therisingnetwork.com