The primary objective of this 60-minute MS Outlook and Word training course is to share hints, tips and time-saving shortcuts. It will broaden your knowledge so that you benefit from the overlooked and underused features in order to increase your productivity. The session is run using MS Teams, but can also be held at your workplace or at our premises in Cambridge.
60-minute webinar - Microsoft Outlook and Word Hints and Tips (£24 only. Guaranteed to run.)
Like it or not, email is one of the main ways we communicate in our day-to-day work, and Word is an integral part of Outlook for its advanced editing options. Both packages have a number of underutilized tools and although you probably know there are easier ways to use them, you simply don't have the time or energy to sift through and find the tricks and shortcuts yourself.
Sign up for this one-hour webinar and let Karen Roem - writer of the popular Cambridge Network 'Tame your computer' column - guide you through the more hidden features.
What will be covered in Outlook?
- Find a needle in a haystack
- Overcome old habits and develop faster ways of working
- Tips to prevent email overload upon your return from holiday
- How to get people to open your email
- Save time by learning numerous tips and shortcuts
What will be covered in Word?
- Take editing and formatting beyond the basics
- Maintain consistency and save time using Styles
- Identify the dos and don'ts of merging and comparing documents
- Discover hidden features and functions that will save you time
- One-hour webinar including time for Q&As
- Live demo using Office 365 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.
£20 + VAT = £24
The price includes a crib sheet and exercise files
Interested but cannot make the date?
If you cannot make the scheduled date or if you are looking for a webinar for a group of people, please contact email@example.com
Highly respected training company, specialising in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Since 2001 we have successfully developed and delivered training courses for public and private clients, large and small, across 23 countries around the world. We feel passionate about sharing the best of what we know with others and strive to help as many people as we can.