Join Karen Roem for this 60-minute PowerPoint training course and learn how to create professional slides that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk - and pick up lots of time-saving tips along the way. This virtual Hints and Tips session is run using MS Teams, but can also be held at your workplace or at our premises in Cambridge.
60-minute webinar - Microsoft PowerPoint Hints and Tips (£24 only - guaranteed to run)
Clear, persuasive communication - between individuals, within teams, among departments, to clients - is a vital part of any successful organisation.
Join Karen - writer of the popular Cambridge Network 'Tame your computer' column - for a lively mix of demonstrations and business examples and learn how to create professional PowerPoint presentations that will keep your audience engaged through the length of your talk.
What will be covered?
- Seven steps to prevent "Death by PowerPoint"
- Give your presentation a consistent look with the right formatting tricks
- Add visual interest to reach your audience
- Convert existing presentations to create high impact slide shows
- Create a "flow" that will hold viewers' attention using more advanced slide show techniques
- Save time by learning numerous easy to remember shortcuts
- One-hour webinar including time for Q&As
- Live demo using Office 365 - suitable for Office 2010, 2013, 2016 and Microsoft 365 users
- Hands-on or hands-off: download and use the exercise files during the demo or experiment and practise what you've learned after the webinar.
£20 + VAT = £24
The price includes a crib sheet and exercise files
Interested but cannot make the date?
If you cannot make the scheduled date or if you are looking for a webinar for a group of people, please contact email@example.com
Highly respected training company, specialising in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Since 2001 we have successfully developed and delivered training courses for public and private clients, large and small, across 23 countries around the world. We feel passionate about sharing the best of what we know with others and strive to help as many people as we can.