This 1-day course is a perfect introduction for absolute beginners to gas chromatography and GC-MS. The course will cover the what, why, where, when and how of GC & GC-MS.
Absolute Basics of Gas Chromatography & GC-MS Training Course
If you have no or very little knowledge of gas chromatography, are an analyst, technician, engineer or work in sales and would like to improve your knowledge in this area, then this is the course for you.
Independent training aimed at complete beginners, including:
- What is a GC or GC-MS?
- Why would you use them? How would they help solve your problems and what answers could they give?
- When would you use them? What types of analytes and samples can you use them for?
- How would you use them? How do they work and what is available?
- Where would you use them? Which applications to answer what questions?
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Why choose Anthias courses?
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Maximum class sizes to encourage participant interaction but provide focused support for your needs
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions tailored to your needs
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Taught by practicing analytical chemists with current skills
- Hundreds of attendees from a range of backgrounds successfully trained over the past 14 years
- Presented in English with visuals and props for clarity and instrument parts & consumables
- Price includes training manual, lunch and refreshments
- A certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) with WEConnect, helping you to meet your supplier diversity policies
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.