This course provides an introduction for absolute beginners to Karl Fischer Titration (KF).
Absolute Basics of Karl Fischer Titration (KF)
This live online course provides an introduction for complete beginners to Karl Fischer Titration, explaining the principles of these techniques, along with some of the industries which use them and their applications.
You will learn about the components of KF instrumentation, the purpose and principles of data analysis and the different sampling techniques that can be used.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners - those new to Karl Fischer Titration.
- Analysts or Technicians looking for a refresher in these techniques.
- Lab Managers and Line Managers - those who are responsible for the instruments or the analysts using them.
- Data Analysts and Report Writers - technical specialists who aren't using the instruments but are using data from them.
- Service Engineers and Consultant Engineers - those who look after or recommend the use of these instruments but don't have the chemistry background or chemistry viewpoint.
- Those involved in the Sales or Marketing of these instruments, their consumables or their use for analysis - e.g. manufacturers, contract labs, media companies.
This course is taught live in a virtual classroom and offers a fully interactive experience, with instrument parts and consumables to see. Delegates can ask live questions; either by using their microphone or by typing into the chat box.
Duration: 1.5 hours.
Virtual classroom course price: £75 + VAT per delegate.
To find out more and register, visit https://www.anthias.co.uk/online-training-courses/absolute-basics-Karl-Fischer-Titration
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.