You are inspired to design something. Something that will be used for business cards, brochures, magazines and on your company website. However you need to ensure that your design will appear professional and crisp even when enlarged on your printed materials such as a poster for an advertising campaign. You also need your picture to be the correct format for the web. Finally you don't want to have to repeat yourself or at least waste time converting your file from one format to the other. Illustrator will allow you to accomplish that elusive goal of an image for all mediums.
Adobe Illustrator CC Training Course: Beginners
This 1 day Adobe Illustrator CC training course is available either at your premises or at the local Cambourne training venue. The rates below are all-inclusive and include 3 months post training support. To book this course please contact us with the dates that are convenient for you, as soon as a training date has been confirmed the day can be booked, and beautiful images await you!
Introducing Adobe Illustrator CC
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphics Composition
- Evaluate Graphics Scalability
- Navigate the User Interface
- Customise the User Interface
Create Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Create Documents
- Save Documents
- Draw Basic Shapes
- Add Text to a Document
Creating Documents Containing Customised Paths
- Draw Paths
- Modify Paths
Creating Graphics Containing Customised Text
- Insert Text
- Apply Flow Text Along a Path
- Insert Bounded and Threaded Text
- Apply Text Styles
- Insert Typographical Characters
- Import, Place, and Link Graphics
- Alter the Appearance of Objects
Customising Basic Shapes with Illustrator CC
- Apply Strokes and Brushes
- Fill Shapes
- Apply Graphics Styles
- Distort Text with Text Envelopes
- Pathfinder - What is it? How can I use it to create graphics?
Use Illustrator CC to Prepare Documents for Deployment
- Update Text
- Wrap Text
- Hyphenate Text
- Preparing Content for Print
- Preparing a document to be used on the web as a PDF
To see a full list of training rates are available on our website, alterntaively each course page has a course calculator for your convenience.
The course outline is available to view here and via the website.
For a taster why not check out our Illustrator Bitesized Online Training Videos
Computer Tutoring have a reputation for quality and engaging training. Our many training courses are now available Live Online. Alternatively we are also happy to deliver training either at your own premises or at a local computer tutoring training venue.