For experienced copywriters, this course takes you beyond the comfort zone of textbook copy, drawing on ideas from a wide range of disciplines to help you improve the impact and originality of your writing.
This course has been developed specifically to meet the needs of experienced copywriters and marketing writers. If you’re already writing marketing copy and have a firm foundation in the essentials of persuasive writing, this is the course that can take your writing to the next level.
During an interactive and lively day, copywriting guru Gillian Heggs will take you beyond the comfort zone of textbook copy, helping you improve the impact and originality of your writing across contexts and media. The course ranges widely, drawing on useful insights from the worlds of psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, narrative analysis and the science of persuasion.
- A refresher on key copywriting basics
- A reminder of key copywriting planning questions
- Deep insights from other areas including persuasion, psychology and NLP
- How to use the art of storytelling in your copywriting
- A suite of elegant writing techniques
- Creative thinking skills to help enhance your copy
- Ways to develop an authentic voice
- A powerful tool to help keep your progress on track after the course
- Constructive, helpful feedback on your existing copywriting
St Pancras, London: £495+VAT for one delegate, with discounts for multiple bookings. Full details and booking form available on our website.
We are a boutique learning consultancy specialising in designing and delivering tailored people-focused training in leadership, communication and workplace wellbeing.
We work extensively in and around Cambridge as well as across the UK and in Europe and the US, with clients across the scientific, private and public sectors. Popular programmes include:
Leadership and management training for scientists
Mental health awareness
Workplace communication skills
Handing difficult conversations
… and much more.