This course provides practical guidance to help you understand how to use the powerful Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System software to make the most of your analytical resolution to perform deconvolution and obtained cleaned-up mass spectra.
Applied Deconvolution (NIST AMDIS)
This two day practical software course on the powerful Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System software mixes 50% presentations with 50% practical exercises using the software to get a good grasp of it's capabilities in performing deconvolution to process your GC-MS data.
If you have complex samples with little chromatographic resolution or you need to check you have no co-elutions in your chromatogram, learn about using your analytical resolution with mass spectral deconvolution to unravel your mixed mass spectra for confirmation or identification of your co-eluting peaks.
If you need practical guidance to help you understand how to use AMDIS software to make the most of your analytical resolution to perform deconvolution and obtained cleaned-up mass spectra, then this is a course for you.
This course requires fundamental knowledge of GC-MS and some background in understanding mass spectra.
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Why choose Anthias courses?
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
- Maximum class sizes to encourage participant interaction but provide focused support for your needs
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions tailored to your needs
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Taught by practicing analytical chemists with current skills
- Hundreds of attendees from a range of backgrounds successfully trained over the past 13 years
- Presented in English with visuals and props for clarity and instrument parts & consumables
- Price includes training manual, lunch and refreshments
- Prestigious training venue at The Open University – home to the expertise behind the Ptolemy instrument, on the Rosetta mission
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.