This course provides practical guidance to help you understand how to use the powerful Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System software to make the most of your analytical resolution to perform deconvolution and obtained cleaned-up mass spectra.
Applied Deconvolution Training (NIST AMDIS)
|This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
This course provides practical guidance to help you understand how to use the Automated Mass Spectral Deconvolution and Identification System (AMDIS) software to make the most of your analytical resolution to perform deconvolution to process your GC-MS data.
Attendees will learn about analytical resolution in mass spectrometry and how to operate the AMDIS software for the processing of complex spectra.
The course will cover how deconvolution works with the software and attendees will gain practical experience in performing deconvolution along with various types of mass spectral deconvolution analysis in AMDIS including Simple, Retention Index and Internal standard methods.
This course combines the essential theory of the technique along with classroom-based exercises to apply the knowledge learned.
Why choose Anthias courses?
- Independent - guaranteed non-sales environment and unbiased advice
- Training approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for CPD
- Maximum class sizes to encourage participant interaction but provide focused support for your needs
- Plenty of opportunities to ask questions tailored to your needs
- Training has a strong practical and application focus, with lots of tips
- Taught by practicing analytical chemists with current skills
- Hundreds of attendees from a range of backgrounds successfully trained over the past 14 years
- Presented in English with visuals and props for clarity and instrument parts & consumables
- Price includes training manual, lunch and refreshments
- Prestigious training venue at The Open University – home to the expertise behind the Ptolemy instrument, on the Rosetta mission
Independent experts in analytical science providing consulting and training in Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma, Spectroscopy, Mass Spectrometry Imaging, Physical & Structural Properties of Molecules and all their related techniques.