Remaining Productive when Working from Home [FREE Webinar]
Cambridge Network trainer Mike Williams will be taking us through this 40-minute interactive webinar, providing effective tips on how to remain calm, focused, and innovative at work.
|Date||Tuesday 7th April|
|Time||11am - 12pm|
At this time, when businesses are asking us to work from home to keep the workforce safe and productive, we need reminders and more effective tips on how to remain calm, focused, and innovative at work.
During the 40-minute online seminar we will:
- Look at how to manage the continuous flow of information that potentially exploits our minds, often leaving us tired, distracted and down. Two areas to discuss here are:
- The case against being well-informed
- Tactics of staying uninformed (should you wish to)
- See how we could remain productive and connected during the day by focusing on routine on the one hand, and trust on the other.
- Practical, tried and tested tips (hacks) to better self-management, such as:
- Understanding the mix of Urgent and Important activities
- Big rocks / Little Rocks and Circadian rhythms!
- Creating that sense of urgency using the Pomodoro Technique
We will be interested to see how well you are getting on with working from home – successes to share and challenges to explore. The session will be interactive and encourage you to chip in and help each other.
The session will take place at 11am - 12pm on Tuesday 7th April. Please sign up to take part! Participants will be sent a link to join via Zoom prior to the start time.
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.