This webinar will provide a taster session into exploring your company or team culture, how it differs from your competitors and give you some actionable steps and ideas to move your company culture forward – and take your employees with you.
Building a company culture for employee engagement [webinar]
Why does company culture matter? As your workforce or team grows, establishing your organisation or team culture is important. Workers are more likely to enjoy their time in the workplace if the environment, needs and values fit with their own. This can increase employee engagement, which can be an important differentiator to your competitors.
But establishing a productive culture needs constant attention. You may be asking:
- How can we give our teams more creative confidence?
- How can we reduce stress in the workplace?
- How can we improve communication between departments?
- How can we improve the productivity of our organisation without losing the fun?
This mini-workshop provides actionable steps and ideas to help you move your company culture forward. You will:
- Learn the core elements of a strong company culture
- Understand how your company culture differs to your competitors
- Create a unique company culture strategy to move forward
During the workshop you'll be given a framework to help improve your company culture and be given proven case studies of how other organisations have adapted their cultures.
Past testimonials about recent culture workshops:
• Really useful session for me personally and our business. Great to know what we are already doing well but get tips for what could be done better.
• Fantastic session focusing on company culture. Well-structured and interactive encouraging discussion in the groups.
• Enjoyed it, very thought provoking about what we are currently doing and might think about doing better.
About Lizzie Benton:
Lizzie Benton is a people culture specialist who supports organisations in developing a unique company culture and building engaged teams. Lizzie has been recognised as one of the top 30 millennials changing the world of work and has been featured in the Metro, Huffington Post, Forbes and Financial Times. Lizzie is best known for her honest approach to company culture and believes in building more organisations that support our human potential.
Any Cambridge Network member may attend, there is a small charge of £15+VAT for members. Please log in first to receive your member discount, and then return to this page and sign up below.
Non-members may also attend this session at a fee of £25+VAT. Please register by clicking Book Now!
You may wish to join as a member from £50+VAT and come along to many other events for free or at member rates!
The session will take place at 11am - 12 noon on Thursday 11th June. Please sign up to take part! Participants will be sent a link to join via Zoom prior to the start time.
Please note that the fee is non-refundable for cancellation within 5 working days of the event.
|Want to hear about other events?
To hear about future events, jobs, courses and news please sign up here
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.