This course will show you how through understanding your business' ecosystem and leveraging partnerships, you can enable your business to deliver services quickly and effectively.
Business Ecosystem Strategy, March 2020
In today’s increasingly complex and interconnected world, individual organisations are unlikely to possess all the resources and capabilities required to meet customers’ needs. Instead they must draw resources from other firms and successfully integrate them into their offering. Hence, the way in which these “business ecosystems” operate has a significant impact in the delivery of products, services and value to the end customer
What you will learn
- Understand what a business ecosystem is and why it is vital in product and service delivery
- Develop the skills and knowledge to successfully leverage your company’s ecosystem for growth
- Consider how to build partnerships to share capability and capacity across multiple companies
- See how innovation can work through partnerships
- Learn how to identify weaknesses in your ecosystem and what approaches you can take to address them
Who should attend?
- Managers and executives involved in strategy and business development of solutions and services
- Senior operations executives looking to inspire thought leadership in complex organisations
- Consultants who support major strategic change programmes
- Functional leaders and managers who are seeking to understand the wider value system of their firm
Dr Florian Urmetzer is a Senior Researcher in the Cambridge Service Alliance and is known for his work concerning emotions in services and value delivery. Prior to joining the University of Cambridge, Florian worked for Accenture as a consultant in Switzerland and as well for Volkswagen, IBM and SAP Research.
This short course can be run in-company, at a location of choice, for organsiations that would like to train multiple employees on the content. We can tailor content to meet specific organisational requirements to further enhance the learning experience. Please contact us for further information (email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1223 766141).
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
This event may contribute towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as part of the your professional institution's monitoring scheme.
University of Cambridge endorsement
IfM open courses are endorsed by the Board of Executive and Professional Education.
The Institute for Manufacturing (IfM) provides a unique environment for the creation and sharing of new ideas and approaches to modern industrial practice.