Business of Software Conference Europe 2019
The world-renowned conference for software scale-ups returns to Cambridge. Join 200 of the world’s smartest software entrepreneurs for 2 days of learning, listening, and networking. Speakers include the founders of Doist, Mixcloud, Grapeshot, CD Baby, and Dressipi.
|Dates||11 Apr 2019 - 12 Apr 2019 - This event is in the past.|
|Opening times||All Day|
|Venue||Churchill College, Storey's Way, Cambridge CB3 0DE|
|Organiser name||Paddy Heaton|
BoS Europe is a two-day event for software leaders, entrepreneurs and decision makers.
The conference is designed for companies in the ‘scale up’ stage of their business – businesses ready to take the leap into growth. The conference has an intimate atmosphere where guests are encouraged to come to learn from one another and help each other through their challenges, not shout or boast about personal achievements.
Despite being a software conference, the focus of the topics is neither code nor finance. You’ll hear talks from industry leaders on anything from marketing to leadership, hiring to mental health and everything in between. The result? You’ll leave with an idea of how to grow their business to the next level, and the contacts to make it happen.
BoS is a chance to spend time thinking about working ON, not, IN, your business. Expect to learn things, meet great people and have fun in the process.
Talk Topics include:
- Bootstrapping To 15 Million Users - Mat Clayton, CTO/Founder of Mixcloud
- How To Avoid Being An Accidental Bad Manager - Claire Lew, CEO of Know Your Team
- Building Effective Teams In Remote Companies - Amir Salihefendic, CEO/Founder of Doist
- Finding & Nurturing Tech Talent - Elpie Bannister & Alex Yang, Director of Talent & VP of Engineering at Simprints
- Growing SaaS Sales In New Territories - John Snyder, CEO/Founder of Grapeshot
- Software Is Changing The World: But Is It For Good? - Derek Sivers, Founder of CD Baby
Founders, CEOs, CMOs, COOs, product managers, development managers – they all come and get something from BoS. If you are making decisions in a software business, regardless of how technical you are, BoS is for you: you won’t have to talk code to enjoy it (we certainly don’t!).
You might be venture-backed, you might be bootstrapped. You might be a sole trader just starting out, or a large and fast-growing organisation. Either way, if you feel you are still learning about what it takes to grow a great business, then BoS is for you..
Curating great events at the intersection of Business and Software