Join 200 smart software entrepreneurs and leaders for 2 days of learning, listening, and networking around the topic of building scalable, sustainable software & SaaS businesses.
Business of Software Europe 2020
Business of Software Conference Europe is a single-track conference to help you build great software and turn it into a profitable business.
Talks are in-depth, tightly curated for content and delivery, there are zero sales pitches, panels or sponsor pitches. Every session offers ideas and specific things you can use to build better software or improve your business.
Speakers this year include:
- Natalie Nagele - CEO/Founder, Wildbit
- Kieran O'Neill - CEO/Founder, Thread
- April Dunford - Author, Obviously Awesome
- Jared Spool - Founder, UIE & Center Centre
- Vince Darley - VP Growth & Consumer Product, Deliveroo
- Sally Foote - Head of eCommerce, GoCo Group
- Tom Adeyoola - Founder, Metail
- Eli Montgomery - Head of UX, Cazoo
- Bruce McCarthy - Founder, Product Culture
- Michael Ross - Co-Founder, Dynamic Action
- Nathan Latka - Founder, GetLatka.com
- Stephen Allott - Venture Partner, Seedcamp
The focus is on how to achieve scale in your business. As always, at BoS Conference you’ll learn how to make product, culture, innovation, strategy, marketing and sales drive sustainable, profitable, growth.
Curating great events at the intersection of Business and Software