The Cambridge IP Summit 2019 is a free one-day event providing a focused forum for in-house IP teams, general counsel, investors, CEOs, CTOs, and senior decision makers to come together to discuss and analyse the key issues that they regularly face; and share best practice on how these challenges can be overcome.
Cambridge IP Summit 2019
The event will feature an impressive array of speakers including a keynote address from Professor Christopher R Lowe (University of Cambridge), and speakers from companies including AstraZeneca, Tokomak Energy and the EPO.
Top reasons to attend:
- Attend focused sessions that will consider the latest legal developments and provide practical advice on their impact on your IP strategy
- Gain useful insights from leading professionals and companies
- Be inspired by the success stories of other local innovators and investors
- Network with your IP colleagues from Cambridge and make new contacts who face the same challenges as you
- Up to three hours self-certified Continuing Professional Development for qualifying professionals
For full details please see the website.
Patent and trade mark attorneys and solicitors