Cambridge Network Event: Meet Cambridge Network - Huntingdon
A chance for larger organisations to find out about the benefits of membership and additional services on offer. This seminar is open to members and non-members generally with 50 or more staff.
|Dates||6 Nov 2013 - This event is in the past.|
|Venue||Building 56, Alconbury Weald, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4WX|
|Organiser name||Andrea Mitchell|
Are you from a larger organisation and didn't realise you have membership of Cambridge Network or what that entitles you to? Or maybe your company has been a member for a while and you've been along to our events but didn't know about Recruitment Gateway or the Learning possibilities available to you.
Either way, this brief seminar is for you. With short presentations from 3 or 4 members of our team, we will (re)introduce you to the various parts of our business and remind you why you became a member in the first place. Previous attendees have been inspired to update their company profiles to raise awareness of their organisations and get involved in new areas. So come along and find out what you have been missing out on!
At this informal meeting, most relevant to marketing or HR managers and directors, you will hear about:
- Participating in peer learning groups and sharing high quality training with Cambridge Network’s 'Learning Collaboration’
- Using your Directory entry on our website to increase your company profile and connecting with people and companies for research and partnering through our knowledge of local expertise
- Attracting quality candidates to work in Cambridge, and promoting your company’s vacancies through our high profile jobs board ‘Recruitment Gateway’
- Fostering closer relationships and sharing ideas between businesses, academia and individuals through a calendar of member events
What is the format?
WIth an audience of between 10 and 20 delegates there will be:
- Short presentations from the Cambridge Network team
- Input from members already using our services
- Breakout sessions in which to ask questions and see examples
To register your place at this seminar, please click on the 'Book Now' button above.
Many thanks to Urban & Civic for supporting this event by supplying the venue and light refreshments. Rebecca Britton will open the meeting with a few words of welcome. See the latest news story regarding the exciting developments at the Alconbury Enterprise Campus.
There will also be a chance to have a tour lasting approx. 25 minutes for those who would like to see more, including some of the very interesting historic buildings on the site.
Cambridge Network is a membership organisation based in the vibrant high technology cluster of Cambridge, UK. We bring people together - from business and academia - to meet each other and share ideas, encouraging collaboration and partnership for shared success.