Join us in for Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference 2020, the premier platform for engaging inbound tourism operators with the key stakeholders of the Cambridge tourism, retail, hospitality and conference sectors.
Cambridge Sustainable Tourism Conference 2020
NEW THIS YEAR
In response to suggestions and demand at CSTC 2019, this year’s Conference adds two exciting events:
- Pitching slots for destination & brand presentations!
Be part of an exciting group and use a 5-minute slot to present your business to an audience of industry professionals.
- Day 2 Morning FAM Trips!
To encouraging the visiting delegates to stay the night and experience what the area around Cambridge can offer, we will be offering special rates (1-3 nights) in partnership with the hosting venues plus morning familiarization (FAM) trips to must-experience locations on the second day of the Conference (27 Feb).
– Networking & Discovering:
CSTC2020 is the ideal platform for networking and making deals with leading service providers. This year’s new blocks for destination & brand presentations bring the best directly to you.
Exhibitors and Sponsors gain extra advantages including being given the comprehensive event programme in advance, enabling you to plan appointments in advance so you can maximise your time and connect with the right people.
– Extra focus on the Quickly Growing China Market:
The conference is the one annual event that showcases the expectations and potentials for inbound tourism from China. From large corporate MICE adventurers to small groups of travellers, this is the convenient one-stop platform for sourcing international and domestic possibilities and solutions.
– Gain Advantages Through Expert Insight:
Delegates will have access to specialist industry knowledge through keynote speakers and panel discussions featuring leading stakeholders of the Cambridge and inbound tourism sectors. Learn about future trends, emerging opportunities and exhibitions of the area’s finest resources.
– Additional Benefits for Delegates:
Attendees will be treated to a valuable package consisting of a hosted luncheon, networking tea & coffee sessions, a guided tour of the Hilton Cambridge City Centre Hotel and options for curated FAM tours to your choice destination; including Ely, Newmarket & Saffron Walden.
Plus FAM TRIPS CURATED TO SHOWCASE THE AREA’S BEST EXPERIENCES*
Day 1 (26 Feb)
- Cambridge: Shopping & Historical Highlights
Day 2 (27 Feb)
- Saffron Walden (New this year!)
Cambridge-based businesses will:
- Get connected with Chinese tourism/summer school/MICE operators;
- Have an opportunity to pitch their business to inbound tourism operators;
- Gain information about trends, opportunities and expectations of Chinese and other growing groups of inbound tourists;
- Have opportunities to make deals on site.
Chinese tourism/summer school/MICE operators will:
- Get connected with Cambridge industry leaders and tourism/hospitality/retail organisations；
- Gain a greater understand about Cambridge & Beyond tourism and its diverse offerings；
- Learn about the trends, opportunities and challenges of Cambridge and Beyond tourism;
- Be able to source top tourism/hospitality/retail services;
- Opportunities to make deals on site.
GAIN EXTRA ADVANTAGES THROUGH SPONSORING & EXHIBITING
Businesses looking for greater publicity, better connection and even contracts/deals signed-up on site can benefit from our carefully designed Sponsorship, Exhibition Stand or Advert opportunities.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Very limited Sponsorship/Exhibition Stand/Advert opportunities left, so please do act swiftly to avoid disappointment.
We facilitate interaction and collaboration between members, driving long-term UK|China business relationships from Cambridge, the core of UK innovation and research.